We remind you that the adventure sports we offer are not without risk and that is why we ask you:
- to be in good physical shape,
- to report to us all your health problems (sprout or recent fracture, various fragilities especially at the level of the back, allergies, diabetes, overweight, etc…)
- to know how to swim for Canyon activity.
The monitor reserves the right to refuse a person whose health status is not compatible with a safe activity practice. The price includes:
- Organization and supervision by a State graduate in the specific field.
- The loan of the material specific to the selected activity. Individual and collective equipment.
- Professional liability insurance.
The price does not include:
- Transport to the departures of the activities.
- Insurance in civil liability, repatriation and individual accident.
- Shoes, clothes for summer and winter hiking.
- The shoes for the Canyon, climbing.
- Meals and drinks.
Payment terms: regulations payable to MILHAU Vincent
- Prices are expressed net of tax in euro.
- The prices of our services are calculated on the minimum basis of 4 participants. If the total number of participants is lower, the benefit is possible but with a rate increase (on request).
- We reserve the right to modify the proposal without notice in case of increased charges and in case of manifest error.
- The customer undertakes to honor the total volume of this quotation. If not, a new quotation will have to be drawn up.
- Invoices will be drawn up on the basis of the rates in force at the time of booking.
- Balance on receipt of invoice.
- Settlement and payment methods are made by cheque, bank transfer or cash.
- Validity of the offer: December of the current year.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify the exit, in case we consider that there is a risk to the safety of the Group (weather conditions, water flow, cold,…). A replacement program will be offered or the entire benefit can be refunded.
- In case of cancellation of the customer, less than 48 hours before the first activity, MILHAU Vincent will charge the full benefits.
- In case of cancellation of the customer, between 3 and 6 days before the first activity, MILHAU Vincent will charge 50% of the total amount of the benefits.
- In case of cancellation, at least 7 days before the date of the first performance, if there has been payment of a deposit by cheque or bank transfer, we refund the entire deposit, without any invoicing of benefits and costs of file.
- In case of cancellation, and in case there has been no deposit payment, we rely on the kindness of our friendly clientele to notify us of the cancellation in the shortest time.